Helpful Products for Topical Steroid Withdrawal
Here are a list of products that are recommended as helpful by the TSW Assist community. There are no products that can instantly cure Topical Steroid Withdrawal, but the following products can assist in managing the inflammation and itching of the symptoms of TSW, eczema and psoriasis.
RemedyWear Tencel + Zinc Gloves
- Soothes and protect itchy, dry, or sensitive skin
- Embedded with anti-inflammatory zinc for dealing with pompholyx, dyshidrotic eczema or psoriasis
- Helps control skin damage caused by scratching, especially habitual scratching during sleep
- Can be worn over an emollient
100% Organic Cotton Clothing
- Can be worn during the day or as a dry layer when wet wrapping overnight
- Mid-weight cotton protects skin without being too hot
- Double layer of protection around hands/wrists
- Breathable and antimicrobial for sensitive skin
- Available for adults, children and babies
Balmonds Skin Salvation
- Handmade with 100% natural products, Balmonds skin products are our most recommended products for hybrid sensitive skin of topical steroid withdrawal, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and scalp seborrheic dermatitis
- Assists in moisture retention, reducing redness and skin flakiness
- Balmonds have provided a 20% discount code you can use: TSWASSIST20
Check Availability in:
Australia | United Kingdom | United States
Battling with the depression, anxiety, and hopelessness associated with Topical Steroid Withdrawal can be difficult. You don't have to go through this alone. 💙 Online Therapy provides private 1 on 1 therapy sessions via video call with a mental health professional. Many TSW warriors within the community have benefited from talking with a mental health therapist and discovering new techniques, tools, thought processes, and systems to help alleviate the anxiety and depression that is commonly experienced during Topical Steroid Withdrawal.
The Eczema Detox by Karen Fischer
Did you know that eczema and diet often go hand-in-hand? Read this powerful book from Karen Fischer that shares her low chemical elimination diet for healing eczema from within. Generally, eczema sufferers tend to be sensitive to artificial chemicals and additives which are discussed deeply in this book, but Fisher also explores how natural food chemicals can also trigger eczema.
Karen Fischer is an award-winning author and nutritionist who has healed her and her infant's daughter's eczema through the methods outlined in this book. Discover her tips for finding natural relief from inflammation typically found in eczema.
TSW Assist does not stock or sell any products or services. We share recommendations of products and services that have been suggested as helpful by the TSW community. We hope this helps you in your topical steroid withdrawal healing journey.